--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No, it is not the final word.
>  When you get to the fully enlightened state you have to fight this
> guy.....
>
>  http://tinyurl.com/2w2zd5
>
>   ....then you are ready.
>

> OffWorld

Quite good actually...the 'dweller on the threshold' is that part of
ourself which is a product of the indulgence of the senses.  Some call
it an 'emotional entity' that must be slain with the sword of
spiritual will power! (wisdom)

This 'dweller' stands between us and our spiritual soul body, until it
is vanquished we are unable to grow spiritually. Until one has
achieved 'brahacharya', (where the life force is found  continually
directed upward) one's energies will be disipated in sensual living
and unavailable for spiritual progress!

Conquering this 'foe' therefore is the first step in spiritual
progress and is referred to as 'Yama'...or brahamacharya (celibacy) in
Patanjali's eight limbs of Yoga.