Many years ago I heard an expression, 'If I could find an open mind I'd
get some sin and drop it in'.
I was horrified, I have never had any use for concepts such as sin or
evil. However, over the years I have met the occasional person who
seemed to be suffering from mental illness, and on occasion heard such
suffering connected with the devil and being evil. I never took such
comments seriously. That is until I read the poison penned letters of a
couple of respondents on FFL and I ended the day pondering as to
whether I had encountered pure evil.
Is it actually possible that they are practising TM? I don't think so.