> > Hmmmm...
> >
> > Judy Stein on "anti-TMers":
> > * They are all untrustworthy, without credibility.
> > * They all lie.
> > * They have concealed motives.
> > * They intend to do harm to peace-loving TMers.
> > * I am right about them, no matter what they say.
> > * You should agree with me *because* I am right.
> > * They are bad people.
> > * They deserve retribution, and soon.
> >
> > Judy Stein on Republicans:
> > * They are all untrustworthy, without credibility.
> > * They all lie.
> > * They have concealed motives.
> > * They intend to do harm to peace-loving Democrats.
> > * I am right about them, no matter what they say.
> > * You should agree with me *because* I am right.
> > * They are bad people.
> > * They deserve retribution, and soon.
> >
> > Coincidence, or indication of state of attention?
>
> These lists which you attribute to me sure are
> an indication of *your* state of attention.

Perhaps. :-) It just struck me that every time
you run into...uh...problems trashing the TM
critics, you dive for the security of politics,
so that you can play "pile on" with the politicians
you seem to hate with equal fervor. I figured it's
because you think no one will notice how much you
hate Cheney and Bush, whereas they DO notice when
you hate other members of FFL.

My comment is simply, "Different target, same hate."