I went to a party held by some devotees of a spiritual path, I was
surprised that they were all sitting around smoking spliffs and
getting into drink too. I was even more surprised when one of the
kids came and sat on my head. It was hard for the stoned party goers
to realise how much the kids needed a bit of attention and parenting,
as their philosphy was live and let live.
Mmmm, by the way, did I mention it was the kid's birthday party?