In a message dated 3/30/2007 5:56:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
,  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 3/29/2007 3:28:43  P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   writes:
>

> --- In  _FairfieldLife@ --- In  _Fair
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com) )
> , Lsoma@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message  dated 3/29/2007 2:11:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]@yahoogroupno_re_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) )
writes:

>  > Questions & Answers
> >
> > Q. Is there any  specific date for Maitreya's appearance?
> > A. Most people imagine  that world events (and the coming of a
> World
> > Teacher is  certainly a world event) take place according to
> precise
>  > dates. They imagine that all Hierarchical decisions are designed
>  for
> > dates written in stone. This is assuredly not the case. The
> Masters
> > predict certain happenings to take place around  a certain time
but
> > They know that humanity has freewill and  therefore has an
enormous
> > influence on the precise timing of  a given event. The Masters
work
> in
> > 2,000 year  cycles, so for Them really precise timing is not a
> major
>  > consideration. No one knows the exact date on which Maitreya
will
> > take up His open work but everyone can understand that it is
very,
> > very soon.
> > Since Maitreya will not at  first reveal His name and status the
> onus
> > is on each  one of us to recognize Him by what He says and does.
In
> > this  way people will be recognizing the expression of their
> >  aspiration for the future of humanity, rather than simply
> >  following `The Teacher'.
> >
> > Q. Is it still expected  there will be a worldwide stock-market
> crash
> > before  Maitreya's public emergence?
> > A. No, not necessarily, but the  economic movement of the world
is
> > towards such a slump,  which would probably increase once
Maitreya
> > starts His  public work.
> >
> > Q. (1) Does the US administration  truly believe that Iran is
> trying
> > to build a nuclear  weapon or do they just want to remove the
> Iranian
> >  president from power?
> > (2) Does the hypocrisy of trying to  pressure other nations into
> not
> > creating their own  atomic weapons programme, while America has a
> > large nuclear  arsenal, not occur to those in power in the US
> >  government?
> > A. (1) Yes, I believe they do. (2) Presumably  not!
> >
> > Q. The US-backed Iraqi cabinet have approved a  new oil law that
is
> > set to give foreign companies the  long-term contracts and safe
> legal
> > framework they have  been waiting for, but which has rattled
labour
> > unions and  international campaigners, who say oil production
> should
>  > remain in the hands of Iraqis. This means that Iraqi oil is up
for
> > grabs â€" and Iraq is now forced to consider all tenders.
> > (1) Was Iraq pressured into agreeing to this bill? (2) If there
> was
> > such pressure was it exerted by the USA to benefit  its own oil
> > companies? (3) Were other countries also involved?
> > (1) Yes. (2) Yes. (3) No.
> >
> > Q. If a new  Messiah comes does this mean that the end of the
world
> is
> > near?
> > A. Maitreya is here, as the World Teacher. Is  this the end? On
the
> > contrary â€" this is the beginning  of a new time for
humanity. But
> [...]
> the
> > world for the Aquarian experience.
> >  What we have to look forward to is not the end of the world,
which
> > will not take place for millions of years ahead, but for the
> creation
> > of a new civilisation based on higher and  truer spiritual values
> than
> > were possible for humanity  at the time of Jesus. Jesus Himself,
> now a
> > Master,  works with the Christ on a daily basis and will reform
the
> >  Christian churches and teaching, as His part in the Great Plan.
> >
> > Q. We are asked, quite rightly, to tell as many people as we can
> > about the emergence of Maitreya. Do we refer to him as Maitreya,
> or
> > the `World Teacher' or do we announce him as the  `Christ'? It
> seems
> > vital that those carrying out this  task are `on the ball' as it
> were,
> > so that the  knowledge given is accurately received and people
know
> > who  we are actually talking about.
> > A. Maitreya is not concerned  about which name you use to refer
> > Him. He Himself wishes  to be known simply as the Teacher. But He
> is
> > awaited by  all religious groups as: the Christ by Christians,
the
> > Imam  Mahdi by Muslims, by Jews as the Messiah, as Krishna by
> Hindus
> > and as Maitreya Buddha by Buddhist. When speaking to these
groups
> it
> > makes sense to use the terms they  understand. They all refer to
> the
> > World Teacher for one  humanity.
> >
> > Q. There seems, from all Internet and  general media reports, to
be
> > lot of UFO activity  over Latin American countries. Why is there
so
> > much UFO  activity there?
> > A. Actually it is not confined to Latin America.  There is an
> increase
> > in UFO activity in many parts of  the world. This will continue
on
> an
> > increasing  scale up to and beyond the Emergence of Maitreya into
> the
>  > open.
> >
> > Q. I keep hearing recently about  `citizen journalism'
> > or `participatory journalism' which seems  to be about using the
> > Internet, blogging and mobile phones to  record events. Do you
> think
> > this is a significant  development with regard to `people power'?
> Is
> > it a vote  of no confidence in mainstream media? Is it the basis
> for a
>  > network of activists?
> > A. At the moment it is only an  expression of general
participation
> in
> > the growing  communication technology. Eventually it will be a
very
> >  useful way for people to co-operate and act together in a
> >  demonstration of `people power'.
> >
> > Q. One of the most  surprising facts I've learned from reading
> Share
> >  International is that Maitreya and the Masters seem to have a
> >  wonderful sense of humour. This makes Them more real and closer,
> >  somehow. I hope it is not disrespectful or offensive to say that
> some
> > of the miracles are very amusing, like gems popping out from
under
> > someone's big toe.
> > A. I quite agree. When  people come to know the Masters more
> closely
> > they will  recognize that They are filled with the joy of life
and
> > have  an extraordinary and quick sense of humour. The
inventiveness

(_http://www.shareinthttp:/_ (http://www.shareintl.org/) ) )

> > Jai Guru Dev
> >

>  >

> > > You may want to read some  of the information on Lord Ashtar as
> well.
> > Sister  Tuella wrote a book called
> > Project: World Evacuation. When I  asked archangel Ariel who
resides
> in the
> > upper  seventh dimension if
> > Matreiya is a world savior or Avatar his  reply was " He is more
> like a world
> > manipulator"  manipulator"<WBR>
> > Saint Anthony soon who also is from  the seventh dimension about
> Matreiya. I
> > will post the  information when
> > it becomes available. Also, coming soon on my  website will be
> question and
> > answer forum. Jai Guru  Dev
> > Lsoma.
>
> Lsoma; with all due respect; do you  really want us to belive that
> you are communicating with archangels ?
> What if you are being manipulated by your own grandiose ego ?
>

> > For the record. Human beings  don't need to wait for anyone form
up above
> to save them or teach  us how to love one another. You tell me I'm
the one who
> is  egotistical. Maybe if you stop sucking on the nipple of Benjamin
Creame
> you could find out who you really are stop attacking those who
disagree with
> your chosen masters of pure love. You love to use  the FFL forum to
promote your
> masters and then lead people to  Benjamin Creams website to recruit
them. FFL
> should be a forum  for discussion on relevant topics of
spirituality. Try to
> think  outside of the Maitreya box that he is trying to build around
you. If
> you continue to judge me you might want to ask Benjamin Creame
about me. Tell
> him I am a volunteer from the fourth level
>  of the sixth dimension. Maybe he can open your mind up a bit. If
not, I
> don't care about other peoples judgments regarding my spiritual
journey. To be
> frank, I'm so tired of so many people following so  many teachers
and claiming to
> have the Avatar of the century. My  message is clear as a teacher:
Stop
> looking for someone else to  do it for you. You have and always
will have the power
> to change  any situation that is manifesting in the world or in
your personal
> life. Anyone or any organization claiming to have the power to
change you
> without having any faith that you can stand on your  own feet is
taking your
> self-empowerment away from you. There is  too much attention these
days on who's
> Guru is going to save them  and the world.
> I think I've make my point. And this information is  from me
directly not an
> angel or guide or whatever. And, I never  said that I communicate
with seven
> dimensional masters or  archangels as you call them. Some of the
information I
> get is  from other individuals who do soul transfrerence readings.
They are
> recommended to me highly by close friends. Try to respond to some
ot the
> information that I post instead of the need to point the  finger at
me so quickly
> that your mind remains closed to anyone  elses story. Lsoma.

That's all very well Lsoma. I do not object to  anything you are
saying here. The problem lies in the fact that you have  no knowledge
of Benjamin Creme or Maitreya. This is not an attac on you,  it is a
fact which I have tried to point out several times before, but you
refuse to listen.

Maitreya is not a Guru who is going to "save"  anyone. He is an
inspirational teacher that will inspire humanity to make  the right
descisions, based on their own level of consciousness and, yes,  from
their own hearts.

The reason I post the link to  ShareInternational is to inspire anyone
with interest to read and learn  for themselves. I do not see that
that could cause a problem for  anyone.

> For your information I have read information on Benjamin Creame and  Lord
Meitraya. I also went to a book
singing at a holistic health care of a gentleman who was talking about his
personal story in regards to his
meetings with Lord Meitraya.

You continue to not recognize Lord Ashtar and point the finger at me  because
of your unwillingness to look
beyond your own bounderies that you have created for yourself. You are
promoting his website. You judge me without a full investigation of who I am.
This
shows lack of spiritual maturity on your part. You thought
my predictons for 2006 were far off. Visit my site for 2007 and they are
100% right on so far. I will make this prediction: Lord Meitreya is a phonie
and
is using spiritual lauguage and world situations so that when the shit hits
the  fan he will gather his flocks and try to take over eveyone's minds. It all
 sounds inspirational like
every teacher who comes to this planet. But when you look closely all of  the
inspirational teachers theyare more concerned with their next book signing
then they are with the inspiration of humanity as a whole. Money has taken over
 their lives. Unless they can sell that anchelada the publishers will drop
them  in a heart beat. So, see I am critical of many leaders not just
Meitreaya.
Ok, I  have an exeption. Jesus Christ since he died for all of us. Who needs
Meitreaya  when we have so many choices of who will win the " I'm here to save
you" award.  Lsoma.