(mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com)
> ,  "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
> >
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Love
> it or hate it, he is primarily  responsible for what the movement
is
> today.
>
> Exactly. And the  Movement is doing very well, not bringing the
world
> to fast forward but  giving it just the right amount of coherence.
>
> "All is well, all manner  of things are well" - Maharishi
>
> Now, those who complain about not being  allowed to be part of the
> Yogic Flying; how about some tiny little  self-inspection. It's
rather
> obvious that Maharishi does not want someone  in the Dome who
teaches
> other meditation techniques, or fills his/her aura  with all kinds
of
> energies from some saint here and some saint there. That  is one
way
> he is protecting his dedicated followers.
> > I have been a dedicated practitioner of TM and TM Sidhi's for 29
years  and
> I mean everyday twice a day without any stopping in between. I do
not
> channel any energies of other soul's. I do have a close friend who
does soul
> transfer by allowing another seventh dimensional soul called Saint
Anthony to
> communicate through her. The meditation technique i teach is none
of the TMO
> business.

Thats right, and it is also none of your business to enter the Dome
with the kind of attitude you display. As you mentioned earlier; you
do teach other forms of meditation.
Just "Let it Be"

 It is amazing how the TMO is the only spiritual organization that
judges
> other people for this. The Yoga community laughs at this stuff. No
one  at
> the Hindu temple I visit or any other saint from India has turned
me away.  MMY
> has had a great influence on my life. For those who have signed up
as a TM
> teacher you have to be married to MMY policies. For me, I can teach
to my yoga
> students what I want to. It is none of the TMO business. But, keep
kissing the
>  TMO ass because if you don't you may not get into the dome. Then
what will
> you  do with your life? When the shit hits the fan the TMO could
care less
> about  you as a human being. They only care about one thing and
only one thing.
> Protecting the purity of the teaching.

Exactly. And protecting the souls there from being exposed to huge
egos as displayed right here in the above post.

BTW: You obviously has not visited some of the Hindu Tempels in the
of South India. They do not let foreigners into the Temples under any
circumstances even if they have a certificate showing that they have
converted to Hinduism.
Protecting the purity is nothing new, and was not invented by the TMO.