>"if you can't strike gold in five posts, stop  boring".
> lurk

> > I hear you Lurk. I guess I'm not the only one who wants to be
heard.  Sorry, if you are bored with my postings. Thank you for the
compliment.  Good luck with your postings and try to use your heart.
It is a part of the spiritual process. Love and Light.
Lou.

Okay, Lou, I'll try to. Maybe you can try come out of your self
absorbtion, (and not the transcendental type either), and realize
that not everyone wants to hear the minutia of your travails. We
sort of got the point after the first few postings.  Then evidently
you have another small insight, and feel the need to post that as
well  We've been there and done that.  Luv ya like a brother.

lurk