--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@>
wrote:

> > > In all fairness to Girish, does anybody know him? He
> > > may look creepy, but he could be a great guy. Who
> > > knows?
> > >
> > I gotta say he doesn't even look creepy to me. Just looks like
some
> > dude looking at the camera. If someone had posted his picture
sans
> the
> > picture of Maharishi in it, claiming to be a picture of a poster
here
> > on FFL, no one would've thought twice about it. Its just
projection.

> I agree that a photo just of Girish by himself is innoculous.
>
> But a photo of Girish with a photo of Maharishi behind him beside
> photo of Girish of equal size and stature PLUS two wide-eyed
Western
> cult members rounding out the pretty picture is most definitely
creepy
> and Ghoulish.

If I was in the room with them and could assess the situation and
talk with Girish, maybe I'd agree. I just don't know what it felt
like to be there. Pictures can be so decieving. Maybe I'd talk to
Girish and he'd say, 'oh that (referring to the two pictures), yeah,
someone put those up. I don't really notice them', and we'd move on,
or maybe he'd say, 'yes, I am the new Maharishi', and then tell me
to empty his wastebasket, and I'd think 'what an asshole...'. So
really hard to say what is going on there from just a picture. I
sometimes get energy from pictures, but in this case, nada.