--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Attempts to amass money is not "bad".
> >
> > Taking  money from well-meaning donators under the auspices of a
> >non-
> > profit organisation and then using it for your own personal gains
> > IS "bad".  And it's not holy either.
> >
> > If many of the posters on this forum are to be believed, that is
> > precisely what is happening with both Girish and his family.
> >
> > Is it true?  I don't know.  I've never seen formally audited
> > financial statements of the Movement's goings-on in India in
order
> > confirm whether it's true.
> >
> > Hey, I hope these nay-sayers are wrong...and it would be great to
> >be
> > proven wrong.  But I ask: Do such audited documents exist?  If
so,
> > what do they say?  Do they contradict the charges against Girish
> >et.
> > al. that have been made here?
> >

> For automatic deduction from a bank account: I authorize the
> University to collect my monthly pledge from my checking account/
> savings account.  Enclosed is a voided check or savings deposit
slip
> from my current account.

> "The Dome is is at the heart and soul of our community, so please
> send your donation or pledge now so we can make the deposit
required
> to make a repair appointment this summer.

> They are fundamental to our cherished goals of invincibility for
our
> country, and for creating a more perfect world.

> Maharishi is allowing us the honor to carry on his very precious
> work. Please make your donation or pledge now at whatever level you
> can, and thank you in advance for your support.

> Think of it as a small way to repay Maharishi's recent generosity...
> There has never been so much given to this community for so little
> cost."

What does the above have to do with anything?

Did I incorrectly read the Kaplan posts that were posted here?  Did I
not read here that if you cross the Shrivastava family that you do it
risking your own physical safety?  Did I not read here that a donor
who once sent $1 million to the Movement in India was told that the
money was "lost" in transit?

What does the fucking cultspeak that you blather above mean in this
conversation??????