And,  Karl Marx was a Racist.

      He wanted to fuck and kill blacks.

ShempMcGurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:13:33 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Cho, I mean Che

  Che and Cho
By Humberto Fontova
FrontPageMagazine. com | May 7, 2007

His writings revealed a severely troubled young man. "My nostrils
dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. Crazy
with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that
falls in my hands! With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being
for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a
bestial howl!"

The term "hatred" was a constant in his writings: "Hatred as an
element of struggle"; "hatred that is intransigent; " "hatred so
violent that it propels a human being beyond his natural limitations,
making him violent and cold- blooded killing machine."

His deranged fantasies included a continental reign of Stalinism. To
achieve this ideal the troubled youth craved, "millions of atomic
victims."

The troubled young Argentine was aloof and contemptuous towards
everyone around him: "I have no home, no woman, no father, no mother,
no brothers. My friends are friends only when they think as I do
ideologically. "

Fortunately for the troubled young Argentine, while a vagabond in
Mexico city, he had the good fortune to meet an exceedingly shrewd
judge of the human psyche who quickly became his mentor. This shrewd
judge, a Cuban exile, properly diagnosed the Argentine's psychosis
and made an "intervention" in the nick of time, channeling the
troubled youth's talents and yearnings toward ends considered
constructive by the worldwide intelligentsia: establishing Stalinism.

Shortly, the Argentine found himself gainfully employed in Cuba. His
raging bloodlust was amply indulged in the extermination of anti-
Communist Cubans, a species of mammal that enlightened opinion
worldwide considers an insufferable pest.

At first the troubled young Argentine took an active role in the mass
murder of defenseless Cubans, shattering the skulls of the convulsed
victims with a blast from his own pistol. But given the volume of
these murders the task proved fatiguing and the Argentine soon
appointed Cuban henchmen to better facilitate the serial bloodbath.
Not that he distanced himself from the slaughter. In fact, he took
such a keen delight in the murder process that a special window was
constructed in his office allowing him to watch and gloat at the orgy
of bloodletting in the field below his office.

In this process the Argentine was helping his Cuban mentor establish
a personal fiefdom that would prove quite enduring, to put it mildly.
Alas, the (live) Argentine's usefulness to his mentor would prove
nowhere near as enduring and soon his "martyrdom" was skillfully
arranged.

No sane person would wear a Cho t-shirt. No decent person would
tolerate one in his surroundings. But Che's Guevara's image is
considered the most reproduced image of the century, gracing
everything from t-shirts to posters, from thong undies to
skateboards, from cellphones to infant "Onezies." Hollywood hails him
in blockbuster movies and Time magazine celebrates him among
the "heroes and icons" of the century, alongside Mother Theresa.

Any serious analyst of Che's "guerrilla" campaigns cannot escape the
conclusion that Ernesto Guevara was actually incapable of applying a
compass reading to a map. Yet seemingly sane historians place him
alongside Mao Tse Tung of (the 8,000-mile) "long march" fame.

In scope, range and duration the Che Guevara farce far surpasses any
other in modern history. In comparison, The South Sea Bubble was a
chump operation. Only the modern era's master huckster and media
manipulator -- with the eager aid of his ever-faithful accomplices in
the Western media, academia, publishing and filmmaking -- could have
created a masterful guerrilla warrior and secular saint out of this
sadist, coward, and epic idiot.

Fidel Castro's influence over the Western "intelligentsia" can only
be described as magical, and renders any public evaluation of his
regime among the smart set completely devoid of logic. To wit:

He brought the world closest of anyone to Nuclear Armageddon. Yet he
was nominated for a Nobel Peace Price by Norwegian parliamentarians.
He jailed and tortured at a rate higher than Stalin. Yet Cuba sat on
the UN's Human Rights Committee.
His legal code mandates 18 months in prison for anyone overheard
cracking a joke about him. Yet Jack Nicholson and Chevy Chase sing
his praises.
He abolished habeas corpus while his chief hangman (Che Guevara
himself) declared that judicial evidence is an archaic bourgeois
detail." Yet Harvard Law School invited him as their guest of honor,
then erupted in cheers and tumultuous ovations after his every third
sentence.
He drove out a higher percentage of Jews from Cuba than Czar Nicholas
drove from Russia. Yet Shoah Foundation founder Stephen Spielberg
considered his dinner with Fidel Castro "the eight most important
hours of my life."
He jailed the longest suffering black political prisoner of modern
history (Eusebio Penalver, who suffered longer in Castro's dungeon's
than Nelson Mandela suffered in South Africa's). He sentenced other
blacks (Dr Elias Biscet, Jorge Antunez) to 20-year sentences
essentially for quoting Martin Luther King in a public square. Yet he
is a hero to the Congressional Black Caucus and receives passionate
bear hugs from Charles Rangel.
He twice tried to destroy New York City. Yet Newsweek magazine hailed
him as "The Hottest Ticket in Manhattan!" and Time hailed him as "The
Toast of Manhattan!" referring to the social swirl that engulfed him
on a visit to New York in 1995 from the city's best and brightest.
He converted a nation with a higher per capita income than half of
Europe, a larger middle class than Switzerland and a huge influx of
immigrants into one that repels Haitians. Yet even the London Times,
owned by Rupert Murdoch, recently editorialized about
Castro's "achievements. "
Twenty years ago a regime in South Africa denied voting rights to
its black citizens. Advocates of economic sanctions against this
regime were hailed -- from every political pulpit, university
lectern and newsroom on this planet -- as "human rights champions,"
as "selfless," and as lovers of their fellow man, among a deluge of
other accolades.

Indeed, to merely remain indifferent to this denial of voting right
to south African blacks was deemed horribly insensitive, if not
downright criminal, by everyone from Charles Rangel to Jesse Jackson,
from Christopher Dodd, to Jimmy Carter, and from Bono to Sting.

Today his own regime, the longest reigning Stalinist dictatorship in
the Western hemisphere, denies voting rights to black (and white)
Cubans. Yet advocates of economic sanctions against his regime (that
jailed and tortured political prisoners at 10 times the rate as South
Africa's) find themselves denounced -- from every political pulpit,
university lectern and newsroom on this planet -- as "hot-
heads!" "right wing crackpots!" "hard-liners! " and "hate-mongers! "

In brief, except among "right-wing crackpots," Cuba is ritually
discussed -- not with facts or reasoned observations -- but with
handy (and bogus) cliches.

Che Guevara's delight in slaughtering Cubans was made possible only
because these Cubans were completely defenseless at the time. Bound
and blindfolded was his preference. And in that very manner they were
lined up in front of his firing squads. In other settings featuring
firearms (held by others) the troubled Argentine quivered with fear.
On October 8, 1967, for instance, upon finally encountering armed and
determined enemies, Che quickly and dropped his fully-loaded weapons
and whimpered: -- "Don't Shoot! I'm Che! I'm worth more to you alive
than dead!"

His captors viewed the matter differently. In fact they adopted a
policy that has since become a favorite among Americans who encounter
(so-called) endangered species on their property: "Shoot, shovel, and
shut-up."

Justice has never been better served.

Click Here to support Frontpagemag. com.

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.