Edg,

Thank you for your commments on my pieces today. For some I am sure,
they are pieces of the thing I said to follow.

Your brain questions are way beyond my level. I searched for current
cites on J tunneling and synapes and didn't find much. Found this
article. Which is beyond my expertise to evaluate. However, I find a
spectrum of articles "out there" -- from top researchers publishing in
the best journals (10) to smart physics or neurobiology students on
acid or meth (1). Not that the 1's are bad, but um, well, they are
less substantiated. I am guessing this article is somewhere south of 10.

http://members.aol.com/yggdras/paraphysics/BCarter.htm

"In the late seventies David Hudson discovered some anomalous
materials. These materials appear to exhibit several quantum
"behaviors" at a macro scale. They appear to be superconductors at
body temperature, they escape from sealed containers in a way which
suggests Josephson tunnelling and they significantly modify the
properties of water.

Hudson called these materials ORMEs as an acronym for Orbitally
Rearranged Monoatomic Elements. Since some or all of these elements
may be diatomic and since Hudson has patented these materials under
the ORME name we refer to them as ORMUS or m-state elements (m-state
stands for microcluster-state).

We postulate that these materials are a Cooper-paired diatomic form of
the precious metal elements. They exhibit superconductive properties
at body temperature. They exclude magnetic fields and magnetically
levitate.

Hudson and others have isolated these elements in brain tissue and in
many plants. We suspect that they modify the tubulin in microtubules
to create a quantum non-local interaction between cells and perhaps
between individuals.

We believe that the ORMUS elements may provide a clear bridge between
mind and matter. They appear to be involved in several biological
processes and they also seem to be related to psychic and kundalini
effects. Various folks who have eaten them for long periods of time
report that they produce many of the kundalini effects spoken of in
the Vedic texts.

These materials match the descriptions of materials in alchemical
traditions from China, India, Persia and Europe. Modern chemical and
mechanical processes allow us to obtain or make these elements in
relatively quick and easy ways, though some of my colleagues have
followed ancient alchemical recipes as well.

Experimental procedures for demonstrating the physical and biological
properties of the ORMUS elements are suggested.

Discovery
In the late 1970s an Arizona farmer named David Hudson noticed some
very strange materials as he was doing some gold mining on his land.
Hudson spent several million dollars over the following decade
figuring out how to obtain and work with these strange materials. (1)

In 1989 David Hudson was granted patents on these materials and
methods for obtaining them. (2)  Hudson's patents covered 11 elements,
cobalt, nickel, copper, ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, osmium,
iridium, platinum and gold.  He later discovered that mercury also has
an ORMUS state.

During the early 1990s Hudson toured the United States giving lectures
and workshops about what he had found. Transcripts of portions of
three of David Hudson's lectures are available on the Web. (3)

Observations
These materials are difficult to manipulate using conventional
chemistry. Though they don't react in the same way as their metallic
counterparts, there is a very weak reaction, possibly due to resonance
coupling, which allows one to do a sort of shadow chemistry with these
elements. It appears that ancient alchemists used this "shadow
chemistry" by repeatedly running them through the same sequence of
chemical reactions till they got the results they wanted.

It is also possible to manipulate these elements using magnetism or by
using a sort of proxy chemistry where they are enticed into a chemical
"box" and the box is manipulated.

We have observed magnetic levitation and anti-gravity effects with
these materials. In various lectures, Hudson claims that if ORMUS
iridium is heated to 850 degrees Celsius that it will disappear and
loose all weight. When the temperature is brought back down, it
reappears and regains most of its former weight. Hudson's patent on
these materials contains a chart generated by thermo-gravimetric
analysis which illustrates this effect. (4) "