Newy,

Thanks for your response.  It's like an "all you can eat buffet" --
nay -- more like "all you can force yourself to eat using a plumber's
helper to cram the victuals down your gullet."

My brain is going to get love handles from this rich fare.

Burp....it's already coming up on me.  Where's my Psycho-Tums?  Man,
this stuff is like a tuna fish sandwich with onions.

Burp.....man, I'm only going to ask you one question per week....

Burp......

Can't I go back to 15 - 20 minutes twice a day and take it easy?

Edg