I wasn't clear. What I was getting it is, you were
speculating that the laws of nature weren't all that
intelligent, given all the suffering in the world;
and I was suggesting that since those same laws of
nature gave us *our* intelligence, we couldn't
really be any more intelligent than the laws, such
that we could look at them and think maybe they
weren't that smart. We'd have to be smarter than
the laws, in other words, or at least have some
other standard of intelligence to compare the laws
to.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>