Billy,

My comments to your other statements are as follows:

1.> > The fall was the temptation of Lucifer in the spinal canal of
infant humanity, (sexual energy in the spine, hence the metaphor of
the snake), now he had freewill and 'fell' (i.e. succumbed to
> temptation) from the nursery home of his passive spiritual
consciousness in the higher regions of the then constituted brain.

When I was in high school many years ago, I read a book which stated
that Lucifer and his cohorts rebelled from the status quo of the
heavenly realm because of humans.  Based on his super intuitive
powers, Lucifer was able to deduce that the Almighty had plans to
manifest on earth by incarnating as a human being.

Lucifer and his friends were angered by this idea as they thought
they, as angels, were more advanced than humans.  They did not want
humans to inherit the divine life.  Thus, the rebellion started in
heaven.

Needless to say, Lucifer and his rebels lost the battle and were sent
to Hell.  From there, Lucifer made it his mission to make humans fall
from grace.  Thus, we see the work of the snake in the Garden of
Eden.  This idea is played out in Milton's Paradise Lost.

(to be continued)

Regards,

John R.