Bhairitu wrote:
> Taking me out of context, eh?  "Pretty ugly presidency"
> refers to Bush not Carter.

Oh my Gawd, Jesus fock! Bharat2's careless remarks got
taken out of context and misinterpreted.

> Whatever mistakes Carter made they pale by comparison
> to the Bush administration which is the most corrupt
> in American history.  He should have taken back nothing!

So, we are agreed, Carter should NOT take back nothing:

> > "Getting rid of Saddam Hussien was a major accomplisment."
> > - Jimmy Carter

"There is little doubt, in sum, that the electorate was
right in 1980 when it judged Carter to have been among
our worst Presidents. It is even more certain that history
will judge him to have been our very worst ex-President."

Read more:

'Our Worst Ex-President'
By Joshua Muravchik
Commentary, February, 2007