TurquoiseB wrote:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I'm a fan too.  I'm glad they are going to extend it, I thought this
>> was going to be the end of the show.  From the last show it almost
>> looks like a typical Hollywood glorification of people who believe
>> things without evidence.
>>

> ARGGGGHHHHH !!!
>
> Ignore anything I may have said about this episode
> that didn't quite "fit" right with you having seen it.
>
> I've just heard that the episode was two hours long,
> and I only got the first half of it. Back to the
> drawing boards before I can comment further on some
> of the plot points you mentioned that I didn't seem
> to understand.
>
> ARGGGGHHHHH !!!  (And not in a good Pirate way.)

<snip>
Good thing you mentioned that as I was planning to make some comments
VERY MUCH based on the second hour.  :)  Also having an HD copy of the
show I was able to freeze the frame where Jack looks at the newspaper at
the beginning and see exactly what he was looking at.  Nuff said for now
.... ;)

You should also locate the "Lost Answers" show that played last week as
well as before this weeks finale.  It's a very interesting discussion
from the producers on how they do the show.  They really don't know
where the show is going but unlike "24" are more talented and skilled at
producing a show that way.  They take unanswered questions they
introduced even by accident in the series and create episodes from those
answering them.  They treat the show as a mystery and I think it harkins
back to the way old radio mysteries were done (very much on the fly).

The last few episodes have been a bit "Lost" meets "Las Vegas" with
Marsha Thomasson from the latter show's first couple of seasons showing
up and I thought could Mike Cannon be far behind?  And there he was in
the finale!  I kept expecting him to drop from the serious doctor
character into some of his typical LV humor.