I used to play piano very well.  I could riff endlessly in a way that
engaged my heart, but it wasn't great music in the least.  But I was
loving it like a warm bath.

This girl's skills and her obvious prepping for this session are not
where I'm wanting to put a gold star.  I'm not saying she's
spontaneously "professionally jamming" with the Peas.  She's not ready
for prime time -- though she'd kick ass if American Idol had a version
for instrumentalists.

Nope, what gets me about this girl is her openheartedness.  She's just
seeming to me to "be there" and not thinking about what others might
think of her skills, her looks, or her personality.

She's beautifully attired with innocence.

Sermon on the Mount:

"Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil
nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was
not arrayed like one of these.

Edg