--- shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> "matrixmonitor"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I believe the "Blue Pearl" bindu is mentioned in
> the Markandeya
> > Purana.  MMY's book "The Play of Consciousness"
> was first called "The
> > Blue Pearl".  M. describes out he was able to
> travel out of his body
> > riding the Blue Pearl.
> >  Also, M. stated that the Blue Pearl offered him a
> Siddhi of
> > immediately discerning the "level" (meditation
> level in terms of
> > experience, Kundalini, etc) of persons who came
> before him.
> >   Since I bowed directly before him on numerous
> occasions, I wonder
> > what his Blue Pearl told him.  Probably not much!.
> (maybe it was
> > silent - that would be an interesting twist).
> >  I also persuaded Charlie Lutes to visit
> Muktananda when the latter
> was
> > in Santa Monica; but I seriously doubt that
> Charlie would bow all the
> > way to the ground before M.
> >

> I'd be very curious to know: has anyone on this
> forum had an experience
> of the Blue Pearl?

Yes. We had a discussion about it several years ago.
The blue pearl is a bindu. A point of entry into some
sort of loka of consciousness. Brilliant blue "spark"
in awareness that opens up with golden light pouring
out surrounded by a blue rim. When it completely opens
there's an entire celestial creation inside. Another
world filled with interesting looking dudes and
dudettes. The bindu is simply the entry point of your
attention entering that level of creation. Iron chains
or golden chains, there both chains!