From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:24 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: "09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88
C0"

Bhairitu wrote:
> Windows Vista was built from the bottom up for DRM.

You need to get some smarts, Barry - Microsoft Vista was
designed from the bottom up for PlaysForSure and the WMA
format; DRM is a media company protocol.

I don't even know what these acronyms mean, but I upgraded my PC to Vista
and I like it a lot. I have 4 GB of RAM and 2 250 GB HDs. The transition was
smooth. A small challenge updating the driver for a PCI card and getting it
to work with my 11-year-old Apple LaserWriter 16/600, but a friend solved
that.