--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <jpgillam@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I'm curious to know what ordinary mortals
> > feel in these SV buildings. Anybody have
> > anything to report?
>
> ************
>
> I have spent very little time in SV bldgs, but I have felt a clear
> uplifting quality on entering these bldgs. I had the same sensation
> when I entered the old SRM (Charlie Lutes organization in TM-ville)
> bldg in W. Los Angeles, where thousands of initations had been
> performed: a feeling of being lighter, a feeling of bliss and
> greater self-awareness.

That was because Fleetwood Mac used to record
in the studios downstairs. You can get the same
uplifting "hit" by going to the beauty parlor
on San Vicente where Stevie Nicks used to get
her nails done. It's become somewhat of a
place of pilgrimage, with thousands of seekers
per month coming to lay flowers at the base of
the revolving chair where she sat and had the
holy work done. I hear they sell her fingernail
clippings as holy icons.

:-)