On May 31, 2007, at 5:33 PM, off_world_beings wrote:

God you people need to get a life. Barbed wire is often used to keep
animals in or out around farms and farmland. Cows, deer, horses,
sheep, pigs, camels.

There are none, at least no cows, horses, sheep or pigs anywhere in the area, and if there were, presumably their owners would have them fenced in. I doubt there's many deer. Must be the camels they're trying to keep out.

It is one strand of barbed wire and not one human
on Earth could be kept in or out by that for a second.

Actually there's at least 4 or 5 strands (not easy to se e in the picture, I know. Like I said, the sun was really bright).

 Obviously
people like Turquoise and the other loonies here would get withdrawel
symptoms if they stepped foot into the countryside and went near a
farm or a mountain to find out how the real world actually functions.

Takes one to know one, Off. The real world lives behind barbed wire, with cameras at their entries? Thanks for the news.

Sal