Baba so
> > you must resort to specious conspiracy theories. Show us the
proof.
> > We would all like to see it.
> >
> > And it is obvious that you have not kept up with the Sai
Controversy.
> > The one hour documentary you are referring to is the 'Secret
Swami'
> > Documentary and there has been a major update regarding its
> > prime "witness", Alaya Rahm.
> >
> > Alaya Rahm self-dismissed his own lawsuit against the Sathya Sai
Baba
> > Society Of America after Lewis Kreydick (a witness Alaya cited in
> > court documents - who was present with him on his first trip and
in
> > most of his interviews) came forward and refuted all of his
claims. I
> > will not go into detail here, because it is easily available on
the
> > internet. Also, Alaya Rahm claimed the sexual abuse started when
he
> > was 18 and an adult. Prior to that, he claimed he received a non-
> > sexual oiling when he was 16 and the scans to Kreydick's
testimony
> > are very revealing about Alaya's demeanor. Kreydick was the
person
> > who voluntarily took Alaya to India on his first visit:
> >
> > http://www.saisathyasai.com/Rahm-Public-Court-Records/
> >
> > http://www.saisathyasai.com/Rahm-Public-Court-
Records/critics_alaya_rahm_failed_lawsuit.html

> > http://www.saisathyasai.com/baba/Ex-Baba.com/A-AlayaRahm/
> >
> I hope Sai is paying you a good legal fee out of his billions to
> spread his cult's pathetic reasoning - there's no document showing
the
> pay schedule with local law enforcement so obviously it can't be -
> there's no video of the molestations that take place within Sai's
> heavily guarded with weapons private quarters, so the dozens of
> reports by credible witnesses can't be true.  Your references to
Sai's
> adoring website are meaningless.  Have Sai come over to the US and
> face a US court and doctors' examination records of several children
> of former US devotees.  His proven on video magic tricks won't help
> him a bit.

boo_lives, typical response. Blame others of being paid, etc. Who is
paying you? You obviously cannot back up your claims to there being
examination records of several children of Sai Devotees in the USA
(which Alaya Rahm's experienced sexual-abuse Trial Lawyer failed to
find).

When Alaya Rahm filed his publicity-stunt lawsuit in the United
States, NO ONE came forward to defend him or support his sexual abuse
allegations against Sai Baba. Not even one single American or Non-
American (out of ALLEGED "hundreds" to "thousands" of sexual abuse
victims world-wide). Despite Sathya Sai Baba being worth billions of
dollars, not even one money-hungry lawyer will touch alleged victims.
Ever wonder why?

And do tell us where you are getting the number of "dozens" of sexual
abuse victims from? On Anti-Sai websites, they list 17 people, out of
which only 6 use (allegedly) real full names.

I rather form my conclusions on verifiable information. Not gossip,
rumors, second-hand stories and hearsay.

I've made my choice and it is apparent you have made yours.