> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Vishi, it's like this. You will never accept the truth about your
> > beloved guru, anymore than disciples of MMY can accept that he had
> > multiple sex partners in the late 60's and early 70s.
> >
> > Both groups could be presented with photos, films and
> > comfessions....and it still would not be enough.
> >
> > Devotion is blind. I know. I've been there.
>
> Not quite. You were devoted to a guy who at least
> had the good taste to hit on Mia Farrow, during
> the period when she was lookin' pretty good for
> a skinny girl.
>
> This guy is spending his life protecting a bad
> magician with a Bad Afro who likes to feel up
> little boys' penises.
>
> And doncha get the impression that this guy,
> although he claims to no longer be a Sai Baba
> disciple, is doing all this because he *misses*
> having his dick felt up by the fellow he has
> mistaken for God? Sure seems that way to me.
>
> It *IS* interesting in a strange sort of way,
> however, because reading this guy's stuff may
> give Off and Nablus and others here a better
> idea for how *they* sound when they do the
> same thing w.r.t. Maharishi.

TurquoiseB, I wonder if you know how you sound? I never had my "dick
felt up" by Sai Baba. Apparently, not only are your impressions
indicative of perversion, they are untrue. Everyone is still waiting
for ANY proof that Baba feel's up "little boy's penises". Where is
the proof? You don't know, do you? I suspect your "little boy's
penises" comment also slithered out of the same gutter your "dick"
comment came from.