--- In [email protected], "Richard J. Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > > This is directly opposite of every published account > > > > I have read by the principles involved. > > > > > > > Maybe so, but I don't recall the Marshy having written > > > anything about the Beatles. Can you be a little more > > > specific, Curtis? In which of Marshy's books, exactly, > > > did you read anything that the Marshy wrote about the > > > Beatles? > > > > Curtis wrote: > > So you decided to fill in his side from your imagination? > > > No, that would be you and the others that decided to fill > in their side from their imagination. Apparently you can't > cite a single published reference to make your point. What, > exactly, is your point, Curtis? >
I was just challenging your claims. I don't know for sure if MMY banged chicks, I just think it is likely. I take Rick's experience talking to some of the women involved to be a strong indication that it is true. But it was your direct assertions I was questioning. > > All your references below just prove the point that the > > only accounts we have do not support your claims that > > MMY threw out the Beatles for smoking dope, he was > > distraught that his tickets to fame walked out on him. > > > Use your head, Curtis, and try to apply some logic. If > you have ever been on TTC you would know that Marshy runs > a very tight ship - no drugs, no illicit sexual activity. Uh, dude you were so not in the early movement or even early MIU. The hooking up was not only common, it was fantastic. > > You have posted zero evidence that this policy was any > different on the Rishikesh TTC. However, according to > Nancy, who was there, everyone, including Cynthia Lennon > was upset about the living arrangements. Paul slept with > Jane, but John refused to sleep with Cynthia. That's > perverse, when you consider that John was at the same > time smoking dope and writing love letters to Yoko Ono. > > > Your Mia story is the opposite of her account, and > > unless MMY gives us his deathbed confession, we only > > have her side. > > > That pretty much proves my point, not yours. Mia said > nothing in her book about having sexual relations with > Marshy. But she had a lot to say about her relations > with Frank and Woody, both of which you've got to admit, > was perverse. None of the Beatles have said or written > anything that would cause me to reconsider my > point-of-view. What I was going on was her saying that she knows when a dude is hitting on her, and MMY was hitting on her in her opinion. I don't know where I read it, in a book or an interview. I am not a promoter of the concept that banging old guys is perverse since I am getting a bit long of tooth myself and want to continue the party. I don't think MMY banged Mia according to her account. He just put the creepy guru moves on her and she declined. Was I there? Do I really care, no and no. > > Can you cite a single published source by anyone, in a > book, or in the press, that would establish any > kind of evidence that Marshy had sexual relations with > anyone? If not, then maybe you should just keep your > pie hole shut about other people's private sex life. No need for the unfriendly "shut your pie hole" Richard. We are just talking. I wasn't making claims about his sex life, you are. And they were made up. You claimed that Mia came on to MMY. You made it up. I am welcome to express any opinion I choose. If you want to be respectful of MMY you might start by not referring to him as "Marshy". That isn't even the phonetic spelling of the upper movement affectation on pronouncing his name. What's up with that? > > > You don't have to believe their accounts. > > > Have any of the Beetles or Mia written anything about > Marshy having sexual relations with female students? I > think not. Have you ever read anything by anyone where > these accusations could be substantiated? Again, I think > not. So, apparently it's your imagination that has run > wild, not mine. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I don't think either of those sources would be as good as the chicks accounts themselves. > > > I don't care if you do or not. But misquoting books > > that we have all read is a weird game Richard. > > > I have not misquoted Nancy's book - I posted an excerpt > directly taken from it and I quoted the Times of India > an exact quote by Deepak Chopra. You have quoted zero > sources - none, zip, nada. > > > If you want to believe that MMY is the first super > > rich famous guy to NOT use his power and influence > > to get laid, go for it. > > > Well, if true, then why did you and the others recruit > the female students in the first place? Don't you think > you at least owe those poor students an explanation, > if not an apology, or maybe you could refund their > money. What's up with that? Are you saying that you never > recruited for the Marshy? I thought you claimed some kind > of TMO status. I taught people TM. I never brought chicks to his room. This is a common theme you run on people who taught TM and left. I owe no one an apology, I did a good job teaching TM. I hope the people I taught enjoy it and find benefit from it. I am not anti-TM although I do not practice it myself. > > > But the statements you made went beyond that, it > > was a complete fabrication. What's the point? > > > It has not been established that Albert Goldman made > up anything about John Lennon. You are supposed to read > the book BEFORE you make your comments, Curtis. I read his book a long time ago, so what? Your comments on John's personality have nothing to do with your erroneous claim that MMY kicked the Beatles off TTC for smoking dope. Your faith in Albert Goldman's accuracy in his books is your own business. > > > > 'The Lives of John Lennon' > > > by Albert Goldman > > > Morrow, 1988 > > > > > For me, none of this is more than fun celeb gossip. > > > So, you're saying that discussing the Marshy's private > sex life is fun for you. Is that perverse, or what? This shaming spin works better if you are not involved in the same conversation Richard. It is a legit topic and it does interest me. Labeling it perverse is all on you man. > > > I really don't care if MMY banged chicks, I care that > > he is wrong in his understanding of human consciousness. > > He could have banged all the chicks in the world and > > never gotten a peep out of me if he actually knew what > > he was talking about. > > > So, it's Marshy's metaphysics that you're concerned about, > not his morality, or lack thereof. If, so then why are you > responding to this thread? Why not just start your own > thread and entitle it "Marshy's Mechanics of Conciousness"? Why don't you concern yourself with what you feel like posting about and leave my own posting to me. I don't need your help here. > > > > > Where did you read this? > > > > > > > We have a perfectly good account of the time the Beatles > > > spent in India with Marshy and the complete Mia episode. > > > Nancy Cooke de Herrerra, who was there, details this > > > event in her book. According to Nancy, Marshy did not > > > approve of Paul McCartney sleeping with Jane Asher at > > > Rishikesh TTC and he asked them to leave if they couldn't > > > abide by the ashram rules. It was just embarassing to > > > have them carrying on in front of the visiting Sadhus. > > > > > > 'Beyond Gurus' > > > by Nancy Cooke De Herrera > > > Blue Dolphin Publishing, 1992 She has her opinions, I have mine. Her perspective contradicts other people there. MMY was just another guy trying to capitalize on the Beatle's fame. IMO that is what drove them out of Rishikesh, not the sex allegations. To the Beatles he became just another ambitious opportunist trying to hitch his wagon to their star. They had dealt with hundreds if not thousands of people like him before and I think they were pretty kind considering what a disappointment he turned out to be for them. It sounds like in the later years most of them came to a more sympathetic view of MMY. I questioned your statement that MMY kicked the Beatles out of TTC and that Mia came on to MMY. So we will have to agree to disagree on this topic. This topic is entertaining and I'm sure this is not the last time it will come up. That suits me fine. Consider my pie hole ready to comment on this or any other topic that strikes my fancy. You dig? > > > > > > We also have Mia Farrow's book in which she provides an > > > account of her meeting with Marshy in the cave. In that > > > book she also tells about her relationship with Frank > > > and Woody, not a pleasant read. It's obvious after > > > reading her book that the girl was obsessed with having > > > sex with famous people. > > > > > > 'What Falls Away' > > > by Mia Farrow > > > Doubleday & Co., 1997 > > > > > > And we have the book by Cynthia Lennon and the biography > > > of John Lennon by Albert Goldman. Both seem to agree that > > > John Lennon was not an agreeable fellow, who was addicted > > > to all kinds of drugs, refused to sleep with his own wife, > > > got Yoko in through the bathroom window, and then > > > abandoned his own son. Go figure. > > > > > > 'A Twist of Lennon' > > > by Cynthia Lennon > > > Avon Books, 1980 > > > > > > In addition, we have the published remarks of Deepak Chopra, > > > who has said that the Marshy was very unhappy about the > > > Beatles sneaking all that dope into the Rishikesh TTC. > > > > > > 'When Maharishi threw Beatles out' > > > The Times of India, Wednesday, February 15, 2006 > > > http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1415230.cms > > > > > >
