In a message dated 6/3/07 7:32:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

James  Fox, a professor at Northeastern University, said part of the
problem is that "gangs have  made a comeback, and they are particularly
well  organized."

I wonder if this has to do with illegal alien migration?

I live in the first illegal alien sanctuary state and illegals are  pouring
into this state despite the fact we're about as far from the southern  border
as you can get. It's caused crime, rape, etc. to rise and is depleting  our
school's resources. Some schools have gone from no non-English speaking
classes
to 50% non-English speaking in just 5 years or  so.