--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shukra69" <stephen4359@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Thats an ugly non-answer to the question "What happened to Ron
> > > Dector ?"
> >

> > ...seems perfectly viable as an answer to me.
> >
> > What happened to him?  He became a prick and ripped off gullible
> cult
> > members.  What more do I need to know than that?
> >
> So it never occured to you that Ron belived in the business plan
> himself ?

I have absolutely no doubt that virtually every single one of the
thousands of businessmen/swindlers currently sitting in prison for
fraud believed in their hearts of hearts that the schemes they
foisted upon a gullible public not only would work but that what they
were doing was both ethical and justified by the rewards they
promised would result from said schemes.

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@>

John