--- In [email protected], "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of new.morning
> Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 1:22 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 'John Lennon & Magic Alex- Rishikesh,
1968...'
> 
>  
> 
> I'll comment on a couple of points:
> 
> 3) All stories have equaly validity.
> 
> Not sure about this one.
> 
> .         The moon is a big rock.
> 
> .         The moon is made of green cheese.
> 
> Do those stories have equal validity?
> 
> 5) That different stories are contradictory is thus a good and
> spiritual thing. 
> 
> 6) Thus, per this logic, Ricahrd's posts are spiritually enhancing,
> and are good things. Read them and evolve into greater spirituality
> and nonatachment to your inner stories.
> 
> The good I derive from them, when I read them, seems primarily to
involve
> amusement, which is good.


As I hope was clear, I am not advocating the points I listed in my
post. They are simply what has been stated in various posts, (or what
might be interpreted from them) and/or their logical extensions. 

I did it as an exercise to see if and when they fall apart. You
examples in # 3 are similar is nature to the ones I posted last week.
#5 and #6, to mee show the possible silliness of some things whispered
with reference here and elsewhere. 

Certainly I am not advocating that Richard's post are strong spiritual
 tools or culture nonatachment. (Well there may be something to the
latter-- they may lesen our attachments to logic, reasoned diologue,
"facts", etc. Which may be his point. Which I hope is his point and
that his posts are not a spontaneous reflection of the state of his mind.)


Reply via email to