> On Jun 16, 2007, at 12:22 AM, Rick Archer wrote:
>
> > Henning had real shaky health, and was a hypochondriac to boot --
if
> > you mentioned the word "pneumothorax" (spontaneous collapse of the
> > lungs, which Henning was susceptible to), he would turn pale and
> > nearly faint. Glad MMY saved his soul,
> >
> > How do you know he did? What does it mean to have one's soul
saved?
> > Would Doug's soul have been lost if he hadn't met MMY?
> >
> Maybe the reason he didn't want him to go was because Henning would
> dump him once he met this other master?

yeah, that's it. And consistent with everything I know about Maharishi-
 always desperate to retain and manipulate his followers. Ha- I can't
hink of another teacher who cares more about his followers'
enlightenment, to the point where he drove most of them off a long
time ago.

Vaj, sometimes you are close to being correct, and other times like
this you are so full of crap!:-)