--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of off_world_beings
> Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 2:36 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Bad health from India -- was/Interesting
story
> about Doug Henning
>

> Many of those deaths came just about the right amount of time
after
> many TM'rs spent a lot of time with Maharishi at Maharishi Nagar
and
> other places, for such carcinogenics from exessive pesticide use
> take hold. Sad but true.
>
> I've wondered the same thing. if true though, a lot of Indians
would be
> getting these cancers too. Are they?

"Recent reports by an NGO reveal that cotton farmers in Punjab state
have high levels of pesticide residue in their blood. Incidences of
cancer have soared; farmers are dying of pesticide poisoning. "

http://tinyurl.com/2595ja

And to avoid wasting a post on Shempgurk's uncorroborated spiel, get
some research references then come back Shemp. Stop quoting Rush
Limbaugh .

OffWorld