> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> >
> > Do you mean in my response to Richard?  I was answering each
point
> > as it came up.  Following his post.  Each point is needed in its
> > context. If I cut anything out I will get accused of ignoring an
> > important point. So perhaps I don't understand what you mean. In
> > Judy's post I only included the part relevant to my response so
> > I thought I was being a good little snipper.
> >
> > I am surprised that you would read anything I write but let me
> > know how I can communicate better if I am responding to each
> > point in a post.
>
> You should include more quotes from English homosexuals

haha, you are really a star fool turq - all british being gay in your
universe. Actually Benjamin Creme is a happily married familyman.
And for you to able to distinguish between "overshadowing"
and "channeling" - well I think that would be to much to ask for.

But since you miss more quotes from The Master I will not disappoint
you. Keep posted ! And if our Space Brothers starts singing I'll let
you know.