--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <rorygoff@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I am *very* happy with the way Fairfield has been evolving; it
> feels
> > more and more free, spontaneous, conscious and loving -- as if
> large
> > numbers of people are freeing themselves of the fear-filled
belief
> > that they must pretend to be someone they are not in order to
> realize
> > the Self. If their further growth entails exploring other avenues
> of
> > spiritual inquiry, great! The more the merrier. Fairfield is
indeed
> > enriched by all the new currents of spirituality here.
> >
> > I have nothing but gratitude for the TMO however; they are doing
> > their thing, and it's a very good thing indeed for those who wish
> > avail themselves of it. My post was only intended to point out
the
> > irony that Nablusos is apparently advocating the continued
monopoly
> > of an exclusive club that he himself would not be allowed to join
>
> So you think Maharishi and Benjamin Creme are not on the same
team ?
> Think again.

No; personally, I think *everyone* is "on the same team," whether
they know it or not. I am just saying that as far as the TMO here in
FF is concerned, if you're a TM Teacher advocating *any* spiritual
teaching other than MMY's, you are not welcome in the Dome. And
again, I have no problem with that; they have a perfect right to
operate in any way they please.

> If the US of A was not in such a mess I would be happy to go there
> and fly in the Domes for a while.

Again, at present *you are not welcome in the Dome* if you are a TM
Teacher publicly advocating any teaching other than MMY's -- whether
you or I think they are "on the same team" or not is not relevant to
the badge-keepers :-)