> > Just for the record; Benjamin Creme's views are not "other than
> > MMY's"
> > For more information, please see: http://www.shareintl.org
>
> You have no argument with me; I am just pointing out that according
> the current stance of the TMO, Benjamin Creme is not MMY, and is not
> follower of MMY, ergo he is "other than MMY."
>
> LLL,
>
> R.

How can you be so sure about that ? Benjamin Creme has on several
occasions, both publically and in print endorsed TM as a safe and
beneficial personal meditation-technique.
Given the climate in the USA these days however I surely would not
travel there to start an argument with some of the most rigid people on
the planet at the door of the Domes. Do you think for example the
French would bother, or the italians ? No, Sir !