--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> since the topic is lively, here it is:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW6pVFOpE6Q

I think I'v sneered derisively at this before, I shall be more
creatively critical this time. I doubt this because it looks how it
would if I was to hang from a crane by my shoulders. I wish it was
light though so we could see for sure.

It's a bit like the old Indian rope trick where they would wait until
dusk and light fires to dazzle onlookers so they wouldn't see the
hook being thrown up to a rope strung between two trees above, well
that's the "official" explanation anyway.