Rory writes snipped big time:

As for the rest, I'll just reiterate that I am not saying you guys
are "damaged" -- just that you and Vaj (Curtis less so) seem self-
condemned to repeat yourselves over and over, making broad, sweeping
(and easily disputed) statements without ever getting to your
personal integrity, to your undisputable personal experience, and to
the core of your discontent, where IME great treasure lies.

Tom T:
Patanjali Chapter 2 verse 30 something
When the person is established in Personal Integrity all actions
achieve the desired result.
Followed immediately by
When the person is established in truthfulness all riches flow.
Tom T