> So let's open the question up to the group. This *is* a
> really interesting group, full of strong spiritual seekers
> who have spent the better part of their lives pursuing
> enlightenment. So whaddyathink? When you realize your
> own enlightenment (or now that you have), will your
> perceptions be (or are your perceptions now) 100% accurate,
> unclouded by any stress or samskaras or anything that
> could render them less than objective truth, or Cosmic
> Truth?

Just to answer this, as I had overseen this question the first time:
No, I don't think there is 100% unclouded perception in the relative.
I am not enlightened, at least not 100%, so I can't really judge 100% ;-)
... but then for me it is not important if something is 100% 'correct'
.. it would also mean there is no evolution possible, which I don't
believe. If I'm with an enlightened, I allow him to be human and err.
OTOH I believe that everything that happens has a purpose, and that
all our mistakes guide us in the right direction. There is no 'wrong'
from an ultimate perspective, and especially not if you are sincere in
your own pursuit.