In a message dated 7/25/07 8:35:21 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Jesus  (addressing the Samarian woman at the well) answered and said
> unto  her, "Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again,
>
>  ...but, whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him  shall
never
> thirst, the water that I shall give him shall be in him  a well of
> water (bliss,anandam) springing up into everlasting life".  John 4:13.

> Have you ever seen a group of several hundred to a  thousand or more
> experiencing this? It really is amazing to witness.  Acts 2. Dr.
Rodney Howard Brown
> gives this anointing (Shaktipat)  in groups of hundreds or more.

Any you tube video? In Acts 2 "And  suddenly there came a *sound* from
*heaven* as of a rushing mighty wind..."  Perhaps the pranava of the
Holy Spirit or the Holy OM vibration! "And they  were all filled with
the Holy Ghost....".

I don't know if there is any video on his web site but you can check it
out._REVIVAL.COM /  Welcome to revival.com_
(http://www.revival.com/www/r.aspx?lan=1&p=1&aid=0)   He has a television
program called Chronicles  of Revival
which shows a lot of it. I know the first time I ever had a kundalini  rush it
began with the sound of a roaring/rushing wind blowing up my spine. I  think
this
is what the Hebrews experienced when God attempted to speak to them  at Sinai
and it scared them so much they asked not to hear the voice of God and  let
God speak through a prophet to them.