--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> TomT:
> OK New "the work" is what you do to you not other.

Ok. Good point I guess. I am used to hearing Byron (audio MP3 version)
do it to others so it seemed natural. A I recall, you have asked
others these same "work" questions. Others have on the list. Rory has
I think.

Are you make a judgement about people doing so?

> You have judged
> another

Nope. Thats your perception and your issues.

> so do "the work" on you.
> Answer the questions for your self

I have. I have done the work a lot in the past day -- reading her web
site an asking the quetion of Jim has refreshed my memory and past
practice of it.

> and tell us your results.

I am sure it would bore most.

> Interesting how it will play out.

Interesting for you perhaps. Though perhaps you are being polite.
Thanks for the personal interest though.