--- In [email protected], Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Jul 29, 2007, at 4:24 PM, suziezuzie wrote:
> 
> > I once had some dental work done, a crown that had zinc in it. 
> > For five months, I experienced what it was like being clinically 
> > insane, even telling my four year old daughter to make sure she 
> > took care of mommy after I committed suicide. Everyday, I planed 
> > different ways to accomplish this as my mental state spiraled 
> > lower and lower. The funny thing though was, the worse things 
> > got, the more I witnessed this whole crazy experience, like 
> > there was the Being just watching, and the more separated I 
> > became from reality, the more concrete the Being became. This 
> > experience made me more aware of that Fullness rather than less. 
> > Five months later, I had the crown removed and all the
> > crazy symptoms immediately disappeared. Can a person be crazy 
> > and yet enlightened? Probably because, I was.
> 
> As painful as it might be (put also therapeutic at the same time) 
> if you wrote of your spiritual journey and weave into it this 
> story, you'd have a great novel or screenplay!

I agree with Vaj. Such things are not an uncommon
occurrence these days, given all the rushed-to-
market drugs and environmental pollutants that we
are exposed to. I knew a guy who meditated and who
had fairly-good-to-downright-flashy experiences in
his meditations and out of them, but who then was
diagnosed as having Hepatitis C. He had to go on
chemotherapy, and it made him crazy as a loon,
which *coexisted* with his otherwise normal and
ongoing spiritual experiences. One of the people
he met in the Hep C support group he was part of
told the story of getting so crazy after the treat-
ments that he got up one morning after what he
thought had been a good night's sleep to find out
that during the night he had gotten up and killed
his dog. Scary stuff.

As Vaj says, your story would be Movie Of The Week
material, but it might also be valuable to many
people who are experiencing such things and think-
ing it's because they're really crazy.



Reply via email to