--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> MMY seems to be suggesting Enlightenment occurs at the 6th chakra,
> enlightenment or 'Self-Realization',  and Cosmic Consciousness
> (realization of all of the Cosmos) occurs at the 7th Chakra or the
> cerebral cortex/brain.
>
> This would concur with classical Yoga teachings......the sixth chakra
> would be the spiritual spherical 'third eye' and the center of Self
> Realization; and CC in the cerebral cortex would be realization of the
> Spirit/Purusha omnipresent in and beyond creation.

To me it seems like more of a process of clearing and enlivening.
Most people are stuck in the lower chakras- survival, sex, will of the
ego, hearts still need to be developed, throat still needs to speak
the truth, third eye needs to open to see spirit, crown chakra opens
to the soul;
So, it's a matter of clearing out the fear, maya, false notions,
sickness, hopelessness, depression, anger, and all of the negative
impressions attained over many lifetimes...