With all due respect, Peter, your reply is meaningless - simply another
interjection of opinion (doxa) without any context (or content for that
matter). Have you taken secret offline lessons from TurkB in expressing your
dis-approvals? At least your style is more terse.

  I've heard SSRS indicate that the ajna-chakra is the crucial point in the
shift to an enlightened state of consciousness. Full time pure consciousness
brings only confusion until a profound dissolution of wrong identification
occurs. This realization is grounded in recognition of the baseless nature of
the empirical jiva. Such a change only finalizes when the intellect shifts from
its previous error of misidentification through a transcendent insight
functioning within the depths of pure awareness. In subtle neurological
functioning, this shift occurs at the ajna-chakra. This is not my opinion but
only my summary of his explanation.

  Shankara called this insight samyak-darshana. How's that for a Sanskrit
irritant?

  By the way, ditto on your lack of reasoning about the contradiction between
Krishna's "stand up and fight" and Patanjali's "ahimsa in all conditions".

  I work seven days a week yet still can find time to give a short explanation
about my reasoning if it warrants more than a single line reply. I think you
could do the same and bring some profit to the discussion. To bad you don't.

  empty

Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          This is absolute nonsense. With all due respect, you
don't know what the f*ck you're talking about. ;-)