Thank you for  responding Michael- If Mother Meera was there at that time, I
would
mention something but obviously no need.

My own thinking is there is no usual- if anyone asks to see my Guru, I pass it
on each and
every time that such a request is there or point one in the direction of direct
contact via
email, telephone or whatever else.

Tanmay