From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard J. Williams
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 12:31 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: An Inspiring Visit to Baba Muktananda

Rick Archer wrote:
> I don't think he feels responsible for Muk's behavior.

But Marshy gave the Mukta a public hug - that sort of
indicates his approval. I wonder what the victims thought
about that scene. Or are you saying that the Marshy
didn't know about the Mukta's sexual proclivities.

Probably didn’t. Also, Muktananda hugged MMY, not vice versa.

> Jennifer received financial support for a while.

So, she got paid off not to reveal anything, thus continuing
in the deception as an enabler, if not a co-dependent.

I don’t know the purpose of the payments, nor their amount or duration.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:21 PM