The below is merely and only my opinion.

I don't believe it, but it's been said that Judy is a True Believer in TM.

So why does she not practice the most basic "outside of meditation"
"commandment" that Maharishi STRONGLY underlined and espoused, and, in
fact, in most of his public appearances was an embodiment of -- that
is:  "Speak the sweet truth." (In private too, I never saw Maharishi
break this rule; but, others testify to Maharishi's numerous instances
of yelling in a seemingly out of control manner, so maybe Judy thinks
that she too is justified.)

One was said to achieve this sweet truth if one's speech was true,
sweet and NECESSARY.

Judy's rebuke of Peter does not follow this "guideline," and, I, for
one, have yet to see her follow this principle.  Ergo, she is directly
"going against" her Master's bidding, and, by the TM algorithms, she's
stressing her nervous system in some damaging way and to some extent
mitigating the benefits of the meditation's practice and binding
herself into conceptuality after having gained some freedom from it by
meditation.

The frequency of her "being unsweet" in her posts here, could be
argued to entirely undo any healing that meditation could be said to
bring to her life.  Indeed, after decades of being a spiritual
practitioner, here we can find her daily spewing some of the most
unsweet and untrue and UNNECESSARY clouds of angst in an environment
that aspires to have a "nice atmosphere for a chat."

Maharishi also was very fond of "It takes a thorn to remove a thorn."
 And perhaps this is Judy's rational for the abuse she heaps upon
Peter and anyone else who disagrees with her POV of the moment.  After
probably decades of practicing TM, she does not have the emotional
control to speak the sweet truth, but neither, it seems has the
practice of TM given her intellect the breadth (wide angle) and
sharpness (point value) dynamics that are so necessary to "be a
thorn."  Her heart fails her, her intellect fails her.

Her lack of compassion for the "problem that Peter is dealing with,"
signifies that she has not the breadth to see his entire matrix and to
understand it as yet another blindness equal to that which Peter is
suggesting that Richard J. Williams is a victim of.  Nor, does she
have the point value acuity of intellect to give Peter a precise
instruction to remove or at least begin to remedy his dilemma of
having parochial judgments about the psychology of others.

Judy puts down Peter for putting down Richard.  This is simple
hypocrisy -- she is engaged in intellectual dishonesty and
mean-spirited revenge upon Peter for past actions that seem to still
be remembered by Judy.  In fact, it seems she's dedicated to
amplifying in her nervous system the effects of such negative thinking
by indulging in regularly recalling these past "sins against Judy" and
therefore making them even more likely to be operative dynamics in her
other thought productions.

She practices "vigilantism" in the name of a "protecting/defending
Richard" -- though she has no actual compassion for Richard it seems
and is using Richard's plight as her shield of empowerment to be
negative, angry, revengeful, spiteful, and as painful as an arrow into
the heart to anyone her merest whim targets.  She left-handedly is
saying that Richard is, indeed, a poor soul in need of professional
help -- publicly and, go figure, thus agreeing with Peter!

Using Judy's words as an "inadvertent confession," it is easy to see
that she is a classic case in need of some Byron Katie whoopass
turn-around-and-look-at-yourself-by-seeing-the-"true
you"-in-your-descriptions-of-others.

When Judy calls Peter "Unethical *in the extreme*," she is showing
that she wants Peter to think extremely ill of himself.  I know of no
psychologist who would ask folks to think ill of themselves.  Judy,
didn't, but could have said, "Peter, if Richard is in need, can you
show us how to be even more kind and gentle than you were in your last
post to him? I'm hoping your training can teach us about this kind of
emotional control when others present such strongly challenging POVs."

When Judy says:

"for a mental health professional to publically attempt a diagnosis of
psychopathology via someone's posts on a Web forum, *especially* as a
putdown,"

she shows that she feels herself to be above this moral value of
"being discrete with the tender feeling levels of others" and proceeds
to "put down" Peter -- misspelling "publicly" while she doing so --
which is perhaps an indication of her being somewhat out of emotional
control, since her past postings show almost a "debilitating
obsession" with grammar, spelling and typos. Thus, she must have typed
her post and sent it off "fast" because she wanted so badly to "harm
Peter."  She is, thus, being what she projects on Peter when she
attempts to correct him by putting him down in public as she accuses
Peter of doing to Richard, and she seems to assume her view of Peter
is "true" and that she has some sort of mantle of authority to make
such an assement, but she does not have the credentials for such
analysis of anyone. Nor did she bother being sweet about it, and since
she has no credentials, she can hardly claim that her words are necessary.

When Judy says,

"And that's what it was, a putdown. If Peter had been seriously
concerned for the person's mental health, he could have communicated
with him privately,"

obviously she is not listening to her own moral advice, nor does she
inquire if Peter's "healing method" being "applied to Richard" is
perhaps some new confrontational therapy that he's willing to continue
until Richard is healed, or that Peter is actually also posting using
the "avatar" Richard as a foil, a "sample patient," whatever, or that
Peter, like most folks here, has experienced Richard as so trollish,
so disconnected from reality, so emotionally poisonous to this group's
mindset and spiritual intent, that, despite his professional persona,
despite his great heartedness and deep desire to be a healing
influence for everyone he deals with, Richard's relentless and intense
brand of dysfunction is so potent that Peter's own "residual rage" has
been sparked aflame.  Ask others here is they too have reached such
levels of frustration from a troll getting under their skins.  Peter
is, after all, human, and when he shows his frustration, my first
impulse is to say, "Brother, comrade, fellow traveler on this path of
challenges, hail to thee, well met!"

And, of course, Judy chose not to communicate to Peter privately.

Finally, Judy says,

"This is utterly inexcusable."

The word "utterly" goes directly against Maharishi's many warnings
that we should not "try to find the Absolute in the Relative."  Judy
herself probably has, from childhood, been saying, "never say never."
 Yet, here we find here being an absolute authority in her own mind
and willing to take action upon others from this stance.  This,
despite a life which must have taught her again and again how wrong
she can be about some of the most easily analyzed situations in life.
We all have been so instructed by life's little yagya-ic moments, and
surely she has not ducked under the punches of karma -- she's been
taught as have we all been taught.

In sum, since I am not a psychologist, my analysis of Judy has little
"probative value," but common sense in others here surely will agree
that Judy is almost comically transparent in her projection of her
inner low esteem and the torture of her easily seen spiritual dissonance.

Have pity on her.  If you're a TB, speak sweetly about her.

But always remember, if, to you, she looks like a horse, eats like a
horse, and shits like a horse, don't expect her to drink from your
trough no matter how pure the water therein.  She will drink only from
the foul pools of negativity she brews within.

All the above is my opinion and has no value whatsoever -- except for
such value that the reader's thinking may construe.

Edg