---You're looking at differences and separations. The Gohonzon
integrates mutually agreeable M-fields and tends to demolish those
getting in the way.  True, Hsuan Hua didn't approve of the Gohonzon
which I showed him once.  Nichiren's Buddhism was heretical to him.
However, his habit of eating only once per day before noon is
heretical to me since I have low blood sugar and have to eat
continually throughout the day.  I had such  pre-noon meals with him
on a number of occasions.

 In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, billy jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't know much about Nichiren. Dai Gohonzon sounds like a Japanese
description of Kegon's "riji-muge" (interpenetration and mutual
identity between particulars in Indra's net).
>   I presume that the "true entity" is tathata or tathata-garbha if
you prefer. Buddha sees nothing but Buddha. So you do dharani-s from
and to the multi-form Buddha?

>   By the way, didn't Nichiren call Zenji-s self-power devils? Don't
think Hsuan Hua would agree. Also, I doubt Nichiren would approve of
Padmasambhava - particularly, Vajrakila the Yidam which he gave as a
first sadhana.

>   Why don't you collapse your multiple identities here on FFL and
give up the parade. Tell us about your background is so we can't
understand the context of your dialog.

>   Also - there no such thing as "Buddhist" tathata, as you know.
These are all concepts, which you also know. Why make the separation
except to be polemical?

>   empty
>

> tertonzeno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           ---empty bill, you are a very astute observer and have
keen
> insight!. How many? Ans: many!! - but all will be explained in due
> time; but for now all I can say is that it's the power of the
> GOHONZON which reflects many facets of the one hologram; into one
> living organism, with no danger of the separate parts flying off
into
> separateness. Thus, one can reconcile the various parts without
> conflict....yet, the whole and relationship between the parts
remain
> Buddhist, not Hindu. There are certain advantages in Buddhism over
> Hinduism, but the core nature of the advantage(s) can't be
addressed
> through the type of intellectual analysis going on in this forum.
> (not to put such analysis down, but it's limited, not entering into
> direct cognition of the Buddhist "true entity", represented by the
> Gohonzon). ps. The foregoing is not intended to make sense.
>
> In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, billy jim <emptybill@> wrote:
> >
> > So how many of you inhabit you? Please explain.
> >

> > Message #146579 August 15th, 2007 -
> > --- Tertonzeno wrote:
> >
> > --Thanks, I'm a Buddhist and don't accept Patanjali as an
> Authority.
> >

> > Message #145659 , August 16th, 2007
> > Tertonzeno wrote:
> >
> > ---Thanks, on Buddhist practice, I'll get more into this later.
> > > practice TM but my Buddhist Guru is Hsuan Hua; whom I used to
> visit
> > > during the 70's:
> >

> > Message #147828, August 30, 2007 - Tertonzeno wrote:
> >
> > ---Thanks, Lahiri Mahasay is the lineage Uncle of my Kriya yoga
> Guru
> > (initiated me into Kriya yoga in 1982 - Swami Satyeswarananda).
> >
> > d. he could perform the Kriya of out of body travel at will
> > (mentioned by Patanjani), involving the mudra of connecting his
> > tongue to his uvula.

> > Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
> > Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

> Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on
Yahoo! TV.