new.morning wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Also ayurveda can be very effective in these area without the side
effects of the psychotropics such as obesity and lassitude.  Basically
most of these psychotropics are just used to calm people down long
enough until they can stabilize.  Calming down?  Does this suggest a
vata imbalance?  Does to me so in many cases have them take vata
balancing herbs instead and use a vata balancing diet.  Much less
expensive too.