Yeah, sounds like a real nice place:

http://tmfree.blogspot.com/2007/02/program-pedophilia.html

One lovely young girl in elementary school was refused admittance to Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment (MSAE), after thorough interogation before an all male board of well-suited MSAE faculty. They interogated her in detail about a prior childhood sexual molestation. Her mother's presence was forbidden for this unique "admissions interview," as the interview board wanted an objective evaluation of the child. The panel asked detailed questions and listened attentively to her history. Of course, none of the interview panel were child therapists, as Maharishi abhors therapy. After this grueling voyeristic experience, the child was denied admitance to MSAE as "her impurity would taint the rest of the student body." She said that experience of blame-the-victim was more traumatic than was the original sexual molestation.

---
http://tmfree.blogspot.com/2007/01/letter-to-san-rafael-school- boardor-how.html

The Transcendental Meditation community of Fairfield, Iowa is as-if my extended family. I harbor no ill will toward individuals in the TM Movement; in fact I love many of them. To this day, some graduates of MSAE request my guidance as they strive to function in the real world, outside of their protected meditation society. Their intentions are noble, as are those of any True Believer.