> Or that they have been *told* is the most rapid
> pace, and have chosen to believe without any
> further investigation.

I know of a Purushnik who began taking VortexHealing
classes when he was still on Purusha, this was back in
2001, and one who took the 21-day Kalki/Bhagavan
oneness movement deeksha class within the last few
years while still on Purusha, so a few are interested
in taking a chance in hopes of hitting a jackpot of
spiritual unfoldment.

There was also a German guy who left European Purusha
and became a merkaba meditation teacher back in maybe
2000, but that's less shocking because the European
Purushniks seem to have a much more lackadaisical
attitude.

I'll never forget what the German guy once said. I put
the VortexHealing Purushnik in touch with him back in
2001 or 2002, because the VortexHealing Purushnik was
considering learning the very same merkaba meditation
the German and I had learned. While he inquired, he
expressed his doubts about the TMO to the German. The
German, who had been living where MMY lives at times
and had far more insights as to what was really going
on at headquarters than the sidhas in the US, replied
something like "Believe me, it is much worse than you
could possibly imagine".