Dr Peter Sutphen wrote:
> You're crazy.

So, you think you're a psychoanalyst and a doctor
who can advise people to medicate themselves. But,
it looks like you're not licensed to prescribe
medications and you're not a certified clinical
psychologist. Apparently you're not even an educator.

Correct me if I am mistaken.

But you want me to pay $100 an hour to see a shrink
and get some pills to take for my condition. This on
the advice of a "doctor of philosophy" who apparently
never even heard of Thales, and who once sold non-sense
gibberish syllables for money, attempted to teach people
how to fly through the air, and who passed out leaflets
and flyers promising enlightenment in 5-7 years, but
I'm crazy?

Fuckin' quack!