From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of lurkernomore20002000
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 1:04 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Hetero men want women to make love like gay men
make love

--- In HYPERLINK
"mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com"FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick
Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the Pralong 2000 in Courcheval? I was there too.

I was in the annex, next to the hotel. I guess I do remember you
there now. Those were some fun times. Bloodworth, Clint?, having
blood taken for analysis. What a time to be in the bramachari mode.
Jon Konhaus could not stand all the attention we were getting.

I don’t remember their being an annex. Pretty crazy bunch of guys.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:55 PM