What you report about EtherBun is true of any forum I
have joined or lurked. And calling a moderator "YOU
MORON" would get your ID permanently deleted in all of
them.

I'd like to add that soon after Rick made me a
moderator, he posted a message to the group where he
both he made reference to his easygoing approach and
said maybe the new moderator would have a more
proactive attitude towards unacceptable behavior.
Since then, though, I have been as easygoing as Rick,
with the one recent exception.